Enterprise You Click.We Pick

Post Reply
John-L
Posts: 26
Joined: Wed Jun 10, 2020 3:00 am

Re: Enterprise You Click.We Pick

Post by John-L » Wed Jun 10, 2020 2:17 pm

I personally like the Atlas. But the Dieselgate is a strong argument. Such a company should no more be supported.

User avatar
Airbrusher
Posts: 189
Joined: Tue Dec 10, 2019 3:49 am

Post by Airbrusher » Wed Jun 10, 2020 2:20 pm

Lauderdalerick wrote:
Wed Jun 10, 2020 2:15 pm


Thank you that’s great to hear as i have to bring my Jeep in for another recall
This is of course regrettable for you. :( But you must not pay anything for this recall I suppose?

Lauderdalerick
Posts: 671
Joined: Sat May 02, 2020 4:41 am
Location: Fort Lauderdale fl

Post by Lauderdalerick » Wed Jun 10, 2020 2:21 pm

908E7139-2BB6-47FF-9638-4A7497B5EFC5.jpeg
908E7139-2BB6-47FF-9638-4A7497B5EFC5.jpeg (31.63 KiB) Viewed 1542 times
John-L wrote:
Wed Jun 10, 2020 2:17 pm
I personally like the Atlas. But the Dieselgate is a strong argument. Such a company should no more be supported.
Same here but I found that most vw’s have very uncomfortable seats i rented a jetta in 2019
0CB0DF05-D00B-47AF-8832-E86090DB5AE6.jpeg
0CB0DF05-D00B-47AF-8832-E86090DB5AE6.jpeg (24.43 KiB) Viewed 1545 times
That’s the jetta i rented it was a nice car bet very uncomfortable seats i drove it to Baltimore md
Attachments
DE1C2915-37A7-4914-B815-7E3E1060A7B8.jpeg
DE1C2915-37A7-4914-B815-7E3E1060A7B8.jpeg (18.87 KiB) Viewed 1545 times

Lauderdalerick
Posts: 671
Joined: Sat May 02, 2020 4:41 am
Location: Fort Lauderdale fl

Post by Lauderdalerick » Wed Jun 10, 2020 2:28 pm

Airbrusher wrote:
Wed Jun 10, 2020 2:20 pm
Lauderdalerick wrote:
Wed Jun 10, 2020 2:15 pm


Thank you that’s great to hear as i have to bring my Jeep in for another recall
This is of course regrettable for you. :( But you must not pay anything for this recall I suppose?
This recall is for a crank no start recall my Jeep was having issues where when I started it it would crank for long periods of time and you’d be lucky if it started most of the times it didn’t but it stalled out on my girlfriend while she was on i-95 in miami rush hour traffic and didn’t start so my girlfriend called me and i called triple a while i was in Baltimore on a business trip in a really rough part so i had the Jeep towed to the dealer and it turned out to be a fuel pump and a starter i paid $3,500 dollars but a few months later there was a recall

John-L
Posts: 26
Joined: Wed Jun 10, 2020 3:00 am

Post by John-L » Wed Jun 10, 2020 4:38 pm

The Jetta can not be compared with the Atlas @Lauderdalerick . They are in different leagues pricewise. Also the quality of seats can never be compared. The Jetta seats are of poor quality compared to the Atlas ones.

What has happened with your Jeep is very strange. Shouldn't happen. Did you really pay for that or did you finally get reimbursed?

Lauderdalerick
Posts: 671
Joined: Sat May 02, 2020 4:41 am
Location: Fort Lauderdale fl

Post by Lauderdalerick » Wed Jun 10, 2020 4:43 pm

John-L wrote:
Wed Jun 10, 2020 4:38 pm
The Jetta can not be compared with the Atlas @Lauderdalerick . They are in different leagues pricewise. Also the quality of seats can never be compared. The Jetta seats are of poor quality compared to the Atlas ones.

What has happened with your Jeep is very strange. Shouldn't happen. Did you really pay for that or did you finally get reimbursed?
i had to pay but i called Chrysler to get reimbursed but Chrysler needs the parts numbers and the service advisor at the dealership I bought it from refused to give me the parts numbers for when i call to get a refund I can’t get chrysler to reimburse unless i have the parts numbers this makes me not want to buy an fca product. That jeep recall with the fuel pump only became a recall after a class action law suit against fca because the grand CHEROKEES affected by this failure got involved in lots of accidents.

John-L
Posts: 26
Joined: Wed Jun 10, 2020 3:00 am

Post by John-L » Wed Jun 10, 2020 4:52 pm

Honestly speaking after such an experience I wouldn't buy a FCA again. Perhaps you should really escape to an Atlas despite Dieselgate.

Lauderdalerick
Posts: 671
Joined: Sat May 02, 2020 4:41 am
Location: Fort Lauderdale fl

Post by Lauderdalerick » Wed Jun 10, 2020 4:59 pm

John-L wrote:
Wed Jun 10, 2020 4:52 pm
Honestly speaking after such an experience I wouldn't buy a FCA again. Perhaps you should really escape to an Atlas despite Dieselgate.

I’m also thinking of a ford edge i drove one and loved it but they’re expensive new i find them for reasonable prices certified preowned

User avatar
Airbrusher
Posts: 189
Joined: Tue Dec 10, 2019 3:49 am

Post by Airbrusher » Thu Jun 11, 2020 1:40 am

The Ford Edge is of course a nice car for the daily use. But not my personal favourite. Have you ever thought about a Mercedes? Perhaps also a preowned with a certificate @Lauderdalerick ?

Lauderdalerick
Posts: 671
Joined: Sat May 02, 2020 4:41 am
Location: Fort Lauderdale fl

Post by Lauderdalerick » Thu Jun 11, 2020 1:54 am

Airbrusher wrote:
Thu Jun 11, 2020 1:40 am
The Ford Edge is of course a nice car for the daily use. But not my personal favourite. Have you ever thought about a Mercedes? Perhaps also a preowned with a certificate @Lauderdalerick ?
Thanks but no thanks. I had a bmw which was a lemon I don’t want anymore luxury vehicles. Plus i travel to Baltimore md frequently and don’t have much use for a luxury vehicle I’m trying to find my old vw gold tdi manual and trade it in for a vw touareg or buy a Jeep Wrangler

Post Reply

Return to “Special Offers”