Criteria for Choosing a Rental Car

Postman

Criteria for Choosing a Rental Car

Post by Postman » Wed Jan 25, 2023 4:29 am

When you plan to rent a car here are some things to think about:

Size of the rental car: Usually the size of a rental can affect the price you pay. Rental companies like to use terms like “compact,” “mid-size" or “luxury”.
Price comparison: It is always helpful to check out a few websites before you decide about a rental.There are also price comparison websites which might be helpful. Or you look on special deals which rental companies like Sixt are permanently offering.
Special deals: In advance bookings enable you normally to get reduced rates. It`s worthwhile to check out the individual websites of rental companies.
Driving record: Always ask rental car companies if they check customers’ driving records. Many do. And even if you have a confirmed booking, recent driving violations may prevent you from getting the car. Be careful.

raceguard

Post by raceguard » Mon Aug 07, 2023 4:22 am

Hey!

I`m a newcomer here. More important I´m far away of being a pro in terms of rental cars. Therefore I highly appreciate this kind of information which helps me a lot. Thx @Postman :!: :!:

Bentley

Post by Bentley » Tue Aug 08, 2023 5:54 am

Same from my side @Postman ;)

Leddy

Post by Leddy » Fri Aug 11, 2023 5:19 am

Postman wrote:
Wed Jan 25, 2023 4:29 am
When you plan to rent a car here are some things to think about:

Size of the rental car: Usually the size of a rental can affect the price you pay. Rental companies like to use terms like “compact,” “mid-size" or “luxury”.
Personally I always prefer the category "mid-size". The rental rate usually is not much higher than for cars of the category "compact". My opinion only. ;)

Return to “Tips and Tricks”