Fleet Europcar US

Drivewell

Fleet Europcar US

Post by Drivewell » Sat Jan 15, 2022 11:35 am

I`m looking for some more information about the Europcar fleet in US. Does someone has more information?

Bentley

Post by Bentley » Sun Jan 16, 2022 4:26 am

As I don`t know what`s your specific question in terms of the Europcar fleet in US @Drivewell I`d like to respond as follows.
Europcar offers a wide range of brands in the fleet. The American car brands are Cadillac, Chevrolet, Chrysler, and Ford. The European car brands which are offered are Audi, BMW, Fiat, Jaguar, Mercedes-Benz, Peugeot, Range Rover, Renault, Seat, Skoda, Volkswagen and Volvo. On top of that Europcar offers also the Asian car brands Hyundai, Nissan and Toyota. Hope this helps.

Freightliner

Post by Freightliner » Mon Jan 17, 2022 10:17 am

One category from Europcar might be especially interesting for all fans of premium cars: the Selection fleet.
There the renter finds real luxury cars, convertibles, executive and sports cars. An advantage from my point of view is that Europcar offers very competitive rental rates.

Postman

Post by Postman » Wed May 25, 2022 2:54 am

Someone any idea whether Fox acting for Europcar here in US offers a Chevy Equinox in the Standard SUV category? Thx!

Return to “Ask Questions”