Alamo Insiders Benefits

Lauderdalerick

Re: Alamo Insiders Benefits

Post by Lauderdalerick » Sun Jun 30, 2024 3:52 pm

Airbrusher wrote:
Sun Jun 30, 2024 2:38 am
Thx for the report @Lauderdalerick :!:
Not connecting apple car play is strange. :(
I was able to connect apple carplay after countless attempts i think this durango is having an electrical issue i also lost cruise control a warning came on stating service adaptive cruise control adaptive cruise control unavailable

Bentley

Post by Bentley » Mon Jul 01, 2024 2:12 am

Lauderdalerick wrote:
Sun Jun 30, 2024 3:52 pm

I was able to connect apple carplay after countless attempts i think this durango is having an electrical issue i also lost cruise control a warning came on stating service adaptive cruise control adaptive cruise control unavailable
Why didn`t you choose the VW Atlas @Lauderdalerick instead of the Durango? :?:

Lauderdalerick

Post by Lauderdalerick » Mon Jul 01, 2024 10:22 am

Bentley wrote:
Mon Jul 01, 2024 2:12 am
Lauderdalerick wrote:
Sun Jun 30, 2024 3:52 pm

Why didn`t you choose the VW Atlas @Lauderdalerick instead of the Durango? :?:
Someone else had already chosen the atlas

Lauderdalerick

Post by Lauderdalerick » Mon Jul 01, 2024 8:51 pm

I just returned the durango i mentioned to the return agent about the Durango having electrical problems including how i lost cruise control on a 500 mile road trip i checked my amex credit card statement they returned the $500 deposit to my credit card and comped me for the rental and i got two free rental days as i’m an insider thanks to me having the delta skymiles reserve amex which bot only gives me access to alamo insiders but also enterprise plus points but also national executive elite and i get discounted rentals having that amex card

Midway

Post by Midway » Tue Jul 02, 2024 2:00 am

Lauderdalerick wrote:
Mon Jul 01, 2024 10:22 am

Someone else had already chosen the atlas
I drove already the Atlas.
For me a great SUV as it is quiet and solid. When cruising slowly through town or at higher speeds on back roads, there was almost no road or wind noise entering the cabin. The suspension is tuned on the soft side. Therefore it was always a comfortable and smooth ride. However the odd climate and volume controls are very challenging to use. For me it was disappointing that access to commonly used climate and audio functions are very complicated. It requires you to dig into the infotainment menu which should be solved more optimized.

Blowup

Post by Blowup » Fri Aug 23, 2024 2:12 am

The VW Atlas is not my most favourite car. The price for this car is much too high. There are lots of US cars on the market which offer better value for the money. An example is the Durango.

Return to “Special Offers Alamo”