National Emerald Club Executive

Information about Special Offers and nice Deals
Midway

Re: National Emerald Club Executive

Post by Midway » Sat May 09, 2020 3:27 am

Did u ever use a Emerald Club Executive lounge which should be available at select Airports @Lauderdalerick ?

Lauderdalerick

Post by Lauderdalerick » Sat May 09, 2020 10:37 am

Midway wrote:
Sat May 09, 2020 3:27 am
Did u ever use a Emerald Club Executive lounge which should be available at select Airports @Lauderdalerick ?
no at the national locations I’ve rented at there have never been lounges

Midway

Post by Midway » Sat May 09, 2020 11:06 am

Lauderdalerick wrote:
Sat May 09, 2020 10:37 am
no at the national locations I’ve rented at there have never been lounges
Ok, thanks, these lounges are obviously very rare.

47_rolling

Post by 47_rolling » Wed May 13, 2020 2:58 am

Lauderdalerick wrote:
Fri May 08, 2020 11:54 am

But it’s very expensive so that’s why i book a regular car and go straight to the emerald aisle but i haven’t rented there in like two months because i find that the emerald aisle typically has quite a fairshare of junk such as armada qx80 frontier equinox rogue rogue sport sentra and versa
Probably after Covid-19 National will renew the fleet and then better cars can be found when using the emerald aisle :D
Actually nothing is normal ;)

Lauderdalerick

Post by Lauderdalerick » Wed May 13, 2020 9:10 am

47_rolling wrote:
Wed May 13, 2020 2:58 am
Lauderdalerick wrote:
Fri May 08, 2020 11:54 am

But it’s very expensive so that’s why i book a regular car and go straight to the emerald aisle but i haven’t rented there in like two months because i find that the emerald aisle typically has quite a fairshare of junk such as armada qx80 frontier equinox rogue rogue sport sentra and versa
Probably after Covid-19 National will renew the fleet and then better cars can be found when using the emerald aisle :D
Actually nothing is normal ;)

They did have some tahoes suburbans and yukons at the emerald aisle i sat in them but never driven them because they’re way too big for me i prefer a minivan but I might try a tahoe suburban or yukon xl on my trip to New Orleans this summer how are those tahoes suburbans yukons and yukon xl like?

Hummer

Post by Hummer » Wed May 13, 2020 12:26 pm

Lauderdalerick wrote:
Wed May 13, 2020 9:10 am

They did have some tahoes suburbans and yukons at the emerald aisle i sat in them but never driven them because they’re way too big for me i prefer a minivan but I might try a tahoe suburban or yukon xl on my trip to New Orleans this summer how are those tahoes suburbans yukons and yukon xl like?
I`ve only driven the Chevrolet Suburban.The SUV had the 5.3-liter V-8 engine with 355 horsepower. This was combined with a column shifted 6-speed automatic transmission. Seven airbags and a rearview camera are standard at the Suburban. Due to the size and weight it was a truck-like ride which was however smooth and composed.

I experienced a soft steering which was partially masking the Suburban’s heft though control is direct. On curvy roads and off the pavement I missed the nimbleness and I could feel that there were no independent suspensions.

But any way, driving the Suburban is an experience which I wouldn`t want to miss. I suggest that you`ll try it @Lauderdalerick :lol:

Lauderdalerick

Post by Lauderdalerick » Wed May 13, 2020 12:45 pm

Hummer wrote:
Wed May 13, 2020 12:26 pm
Lauderdalerick wrote:
Wed May 13, 2020 9:10 am

I`ve only driven the Chevrolet Suburban.The SUV had the 5.3-liter V-8 engine with 355 horsepower. This was combined with a column shifted 6-speed automatic transmission. Seven airbags and a rearview camera are standard at the Suburban. Due to the size and weight it was a truck-like ride which was however smooth and composed.

I experienced a soft steering which was partially masking the Suburban’s heft though control is direct. On curvy roads and off the pavement I missed the nimbleness and I could feel that there were no independent suspensions.

But any way, driving the Suburban is an experience which I wouldn`t want to miss. I suggest that you`ll try it @Lauderdalerick :lol:

Thank you i will definitely try the suburban hopefully it is better than the infiniti qx80 and Nissan armada

StarStripe

Post by StarStripe » Wed May 13, 2020 1:38 pm

Lauderdalerick wrote:
Wed May 13, 2020 12:45 pm

Thank you i will definitely try the suburban hopefully it is better than the infiniti qx80 and Nissan armada
I would also prefer a Chevy Suburban instead of a Nissan Armada. In terms of the QX 80 I don´t have any experience.

Lauderdalerick

Post by Lauderdalerick » Wed May 13, 2020 2:29 pm

StarStripe wrote:
Wed May 13, 2020 1:38 pm
Lauderdalerick wrote:
Wed May 13, 2020 12:45 pm

I would also prefer a Chevy Suburban instead of a Nissan Armada. In terms of the QX 80 I don´t have any experience.

The qx80 was very disappointing it handled poorly and you can hear all the road noise it’s so bad that i had to keep turning up the radio i drove it from Baltimore to Detroit i kept hearing bumps and the gas mileage wasn’t great but I understand because it’s a big suv but the armada was my least favorite of all it was typical Nissan low quality it had more problems where the road noise went into the cabin and i had to turn the radio up to almost full blast it had a bumpy suspension like the qx80 where i felt every bump in the road and I found it underpowered

Hummer

Post by Hummer » Wed May 13, 2020 4:23 pm

Therefore again I suggest to try the Suburban @Lauderdalerick . From my point of view s Chevy is always better than any Nissan.

Return to “Special Offers”