Dirty Rental Cars Covid-19

Bentley

Dirty Rental Cars Covid-19

Post by Bentley » Wed Jun 03, 2020 10:04 am

Someone made already experience with dirty and not cleaned rental cars during the current Covid-19 phase? Actually it is of utmost importance to clean carefully all rental cars after their return to the station. Which car rental companies are the worst ones?

Luxury

Post by Luxury » Thu Jun 04, 2020 11:39 am

For me at the moment the worst one is Budget. Under normal conditions the level of car cleaning is already rather low. But now when only a few people are renting cars the cleaning perfomance at Budget has decreased another step downwards. :(

Lauderdalerick

Post by Lauderdalerick » Tue Jun 09, 2020 2:34 am

I think budget is generally the worst for cleaning vehicles i used to rent with them alot when enterprise/national had no vehicles available. But I think budgets vehicle cleanliness is the worse at Baltimore Washington thurgood marshall international airport where I’ve noticed stains in their vehicles and I’ve found lots of interesting things in budgets vehicles at bwi such as a pacifier used cups big stains on the seats used napkins and I’ve found several used syringes in many of budgets vehicles and keep in mind this is at Baltimore Washington thurgood marshall international airport in Baltimore md which is a problem city but I’ve rented at budget in the carribean. The cars that budget rents in the carribean are much cleaner than the ones in the us. But I find alot of the cars from smaller rental companies are dirty.

Scotland

Post by Scotland » Tue Jun 09, 2020 2:48 am

Lauderdalerick wrote:
Tue Jun 09, 2020 2:34 am
I think budget is generally the worst for cleaning vehicles i used to rent with them alot when enterprise/national had no vehicles available. But I think budgets vehicle cleanliness is the worse at Baltimore Washington thurgood marshall international airport where I’ve noticed stains in their vehicles and I’ve found lots of interesting things in budgets vehicles at bwi such as a pacifier used cups big stains on the seats used napkins and I’ve found several used syringes in many of budgets vehicles and keep in mind this is at Baltimore Washington thurgood marshall international airport in Baltimore md which is a problem city but I’ve rented at budget in the carribean. The cars that budget rents in the carribean are much cleaner than the ones in the us. But I find alot of the cars from smaller rental companies are dirty.
It`s interesting what you`re saying. Also here in UK Budget have in general a very bad reputation. Also as far as cleaning of vehicles is concerned. I`ve also made some experience with them in finding used cups and other waste. I really hate that. :roll:

Lauderdalerick

Post by Lauderdalerick » Tue Jun 09, 2020 3:20 am

Scotland wrote:
Tue Jun 09, 2020 2:48 am
Lauderdalerick wrote:
Tue Jun 09, 2020 2:34 am
It`s interesting what you`re saying. Also here in UK Budget have in general a very bad reputation. Also as far as cleaning of vehicles is concerned. I`ve also made some experience with them in finding used cups and other waste. I really hate that. :roll:
I agree that budgets cleaning is substandard but once while i was in Baltimore i found a used syringe a cooker and a turniquet used for injecting drugs keep in mind that Baltimore is a rough city with alot of drugs wnd my girlfriend who just graduated university had to swab public places she chose to do a rental car from budget and found lots of bacteria including the one that causes strep throat streptococcus after she told me that I decided that i will never rent from budget again

Scotland

Post by Scotland » Tue Jun 09, 2020 8:04 am

Lauderdalerick wrote:
Tue Jun 09, 2020 3:20 am
I agree that budgets cleaning is substandard but once while i was in Baltimore i found a used syringe a cooker and a turniquet used for injecting drugs keep in mind that Baltimore is a rough city with alot of drugs wnd my girlfriend who just graduated university had to swab public places she chose to do a rental car from budget and found lots of bacteria including the one that causes strep throat streptococcus after she told me that I decided that i will never rent from budget again
In such an extreme case I would heavily complain at the Budget management of Budget USA. Especially during the Covid-19 phase an absolute nogo! :evil:

CoEx

Post by CoEx » Sun Jun 14, 2020 1:50 pm

My last rental from Sixt for a booked LCAR resulted in a Audi A4 45 TFSI quattro sedan. The car was very well cleaned. See the black leather seat as follows:
Sixt audi.jpg
Sixt audi.jpg (46.33 KiB) Viewed 2169 times

Lauderdalerick

Post by Lauderdalerick » Sun Jun 14, 2020 2:57 pm

CoEx wrote:
Sun Jun 14, 2020 1:50 pm
My last rental from Sixt for a booked LCAR resulted in a Audi A4 45 TFSI quattro sedan. The car was very well cleaned. See the black leather seat as follows:

Sixt audi.jpg
Cool same with my enterprise cars they do a job cleaning

Return to “Car Rental Covid-19”