Dollar Car Rental Discounts

Scotland

Re: Discount Rental

Post by Scotland » Mon Jun 29, 2020 4:17 am

For holiday purposes the usage of brokers is helpful. These platforms offer a good overview about prices and availability all over the world. Rental rates are frequently discounted as they buy high volumes by themselves. The big ones for me are Argus Car Hire or Holiday Autos or AutoEurope.

John-L

Post by John-L » Mon Jun 29, 2020 5:00 am

Never used a broker. I`m looking for discount rentals anyway but i book directly at the car rental companies. They offer permanently acceptable deals. My opinion only. ;)

Goldrental

Post by Goldrental » Mon Jun 29, 2020 7:08 am

I would simply make a trial and check one of your next rentals out on a broker platform. Then you can easily compare the rental rates of a direct booking or from a broker. ;)

Scotland

Post by Scotland » Mon Jun 29, 2020 1:28 pm

Goldrental wrote:
Mon Jun 29, 2020 7:08 am
I would simply make a trial and check one of your next rentals out on a broker platform. Then you can easily compare the rental rates of a direct booking or from a broker. ;)
A trial should always be done. It doen`t cost anything. You can win only ;)

Grandprix

Post by Grandprix » Mon Jun 29, 2020 4:33 pm

I like brokers. They offer efficient platforms . Don't see any reason why not to use them.

Boogy

Post by Boogy » Fri Jul 10, 2020 4:35 am

I`ve already used vroomvroomvroom.com (strange name) to compare car rental deals. It works. If they really offer the best deals I don`t know.

Aston

Post by Aston » Wed Jul 15, 2020 4:21 am

A really strange name for a rental car broker. Hope they offer beter cars than its name indicates. :roll:

Tuningprof

Post by Tuningprof » Wed Jul 15, 2020 5:50 am

Some time ago I compared rates at the top car rental companies. My conclusion is that the best way to rent a cheap rental car is as a first step to register at the loyalty programs of the major rental companies. Second step then is to book as early as possible. The third step is to apply the pay now option. Then you have a good chance to get the lowest rates for your next rental car. Further I suggest to avoid the booking of the Economy category. Most of the times it is much better to book the category "Compact Car". It`s usually cheaper than the economy cars.
The same is valid for the full-size cars which are in reality mid-size cars. For less dollars compared to the daily rate of an economy car you can easily book a full size car. It´s also very important to avoid to buy any of the option which are offered. These are the items which are expensive and provide the rental companies with a lot of profit.
If you take into account these tips it will be easy to have a discount rental at any time during the year. ;)

Yellowcab

Post by Yellowcab » Thu Jul 23, 2020 5:07 am

As far as rental discounts are concerned I can tell you that you always get what you do pay. If you want to go cheaper then the larger brands offer always the better maintained rental cars. Also important is that you are a member of one of the frequent rental programs as you`ll get then the better cars. ;)

williamthomas110

Post by williamthomas110 » Thu Sep 24, 2020 2:29 pm

At all car rental companies you will get discount and related specials, not only from dollar car rental.

Return to “Discount Car Rental Rates”