Enterprise LAX

Like4drive

Enterprise LAX

Post by Like4drive » Tue Jul 14, 2020 3:46 am

I will soon move to Los Angeles Ca and rent my cars most of the times from Enterprise rent a car. What are the best locations in this aerea from Enterprise which you suggest to use. Should I go to the biggest one which I assume is at the LAX Airport? Thanks for your opinion.

Bentley

Post by Bentley » Tue Jul 14, 2020 4:02 am

In Los Angeles /CA you will find around 40 locations from Enterprise. To suggest a specific one is very difficult. It depends also which location is nearby from you. At LAX Airport you`ll have of course a great selection of individual cars in all categories.

Panther

Post by Panther » Thu Jul 16, 2020 1:32 pm

Bentley wrote:
Tue Jul 14, 2020 4:02 am
In Los Angeles /CA you will find around 40 locations from Enterprise.
It`s correct that in the Los Angeles/CA area there are 40 locations. But actually there are some of them not open. In order to provide an example the location in downtown LA, 4805 S Figueroa St, Los Angeles, CA 90037 is closed all days the week. This despite the fact that Enterprise advertise to be an essential services provider which remains open. Enterprise want to fullfil critical transportation and personal mobility needs. Therefore I wonder why some locations are closed?

Return to “News from Stations”