My opinion. Cancellation might become expensive in this case.
All Special Offers Avis
- Posts: 19
- Joined: Sat Dec 14, 2019 6:54 am
- Posts: 17
- Joined: Sat Mar 07, 2020 5:06 am
I don`t think that the pay now option is fully recognized on the customer side. I would always chose this option and take the risk of a necessary cancellation. This risk is low as I book only when I really plan a trip with a rental car.
- Posts: 13
- Joined: Mon Mar 02, 2020 10:46 am
- Posts: 4
- Joined: Fri Mar 06, 2020 2:16 am
- Posts: 12
- Joined: Sat Dec 07, 2019 11:22 am
As already mentioned here the cancellation policy related to the pay now option is an issue. For me this option can be applied only if the date for the trip is aleady fixed . Otherwise I always use the option for later payment which allows a FOC cancellation.