National Emerald Club Executive

Information about Special Offers and nice Deals
Post Reply
User avatar
UKrenter
Posts: 14
Joined: Sun Feb 09, 2020 11:26 am

Re: National Emerald Club Executive

Post by UKrenter » Tue Jun 16, 2020 3:00 pm

Going to Lima seems to be a kind of adventure :mrgreen:

Lauderdalerick
Posts: 691
Joined: Sat May 02, 2020 4:41 am
Location: Fort Lauderdale fl

Post by Lauderdalerick » Tue Jun 16, 2020 3:53 pm

UKrenter wrote:
Tue Jun 16, 2020 3:00 pm
Going to Lima seems to be a kind of adventure :mrgreen:
Yes a very interesting adventure

User avatar
Airbrusher
Posts: 194
Joined: Tue Dec 10, 2019 3:49 am

Post by Airbrusher » Tue Jun 16, 2020 4:08 pm

A trip to Peru is for sure interesting and challenging. But I prefer holidays with a rental car which is not the best option in Peru. So you have to book something organized when you want to see the country.

Lauderdalerick
Posts: 691
Joined: Sat May 02, 2020 4:41 am
Location: Fort Lauderdale fl

Post by Lauderdalerick » Tue Jun 16, 2020 4:09 pm

Airbrusher wrote:
Tue Jun 16, 2020 4:08 pm
A trip to Peru is for sure interesting and challenging. But I prefer holidays with a rental car which is not the best option in Peru. So you have to book something organized when you want to see the country.
I take a taxi in peru

User avatar
Scotland
Posts: 243
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2020 3:21 am

Post by Scotland » Wed Jun 17, 2020 12:22 am

Probably the best solution. But for visiting the country too expensive. @airbrusher is right that a tour should be booked.

User avatar
Airbrusher
Posts: 194
Joined: Tue Dec 10, 2019 3:49 am

Post by Airbrusher » Wed Jun 17, 2020 2:06 am

Taxi is a good solution. But what would you recommend as a mean of transport for visiting the country @Lauderdalerick ?

Lauderdalerick
Posts: 691
Joined: Sat May 02, 2020 4:41 am
Location: Fort Lauderdale fl

Post by Lauderdalerick » Wed Jun 17, 2020 2:08 am

Airbrusher wrote:
Wed Jun 17, 2020 2:06 am
Taxi is a good solution. But what would you recommend as a mean of transport for visiting the country @Lauderdalerick ?
Airport express it’s a bus at lima jorge chavez that’s cheaper than a taxi and it’s comfortable

User avatar
Airbrusher
Posts: 194
Joined: Tue Dec 10, 2019 3:49 am

Post by Airbrusher » Wed Jun 17, 2020 2:24 am

Clear, but what I mean is a mean of transport for sightseeing in Peru?

Lauderdalerick
Posts: 691
Joined: Sat May 02, 2020 4:41 am
Location: Fort Lauderdale fl

Post by Lauderdalerick » Wed Jun 17, 2020 2:26 am

Airbrusher wrote:
Wed Jun 17, 2020 2:24 am
Clear, but what I mean is a mean of transport for sightseeing in Peru?
Peru hop it’s a hop on hop off bus service that goes between lima and cusco

User avatar
Airbrusher
Posts: 194
Joined: Tue Dec 10, 2019 3:49 am

Post by Airbrusher » Wed Jun 17, 2020 2:32 am

Lauderdalerick wrote:
Wed Jun 17, 2020 2:26 am

Peru hop it’s a hop on hop off bus service that goes between lima and cusco
Thx, great idea! :lol:

Post Reply

Return to “Special Offers”