National Emerald Club Executive

Information about Special Offers and nice Deals
Post Reply
User avatar
Triton11
Posts: 13
Joined: Tue Feb 04, 2020 9:46 am

Re: National Emerald Club Executive

Post by Triton11 » Sun Apr 19, 2020 2:50 am

I`ve got the information that National extend for Emerald Club members the expiration date for current Executive and Executive Elite tier members and roll over qualifying rental activities to next year. national say that this schould honour the loyalty of the mebers. I think that these are good news. :lol:

User avatar
Boston07
Posts: 101
Joined: Sun Jan 26, 2020 10:28 am

Post by Boston07 » Thu May 07, 2020 5:20 am

Are you Emerald Club Executive @Lauderdalerick as you`ve rented there already very frequently ? ;)

Lauderdalerick
Posts: 671
Joined: Sat May 02, 2020 4:41 am
Location: Fort Lauderdale fl

Post by Lauderdalerick » Thu May 07, 2020 8:53 am

Boston07 wrote:
Thu May 07, 2020 5:20 am
Are you Emerald Club Executive @Lauderdalerick as you`ve rented there already very frequently ? ;)
Yes I’m an emerald club executive

User avatar
Lawrence99
Posts: 47
Joined: Sat Dec 07, 2019 2:32 am

Post by Lawrence99 » Thu May 07, 2020 10:25 am

Lauderdalerick wrote:
Thu May 07, 2020 8:53 am

Yes I’m an emerald club executive
That's cool. Did you already get some benefits as an executive like upgrades or free rentals ?

Lauderdalerick
Posts: 671
Joined: Sat May 02, 2020 4:41 am
Location: Fort Lauderdale fl

Post by Lauderdalerick » Thu May 07, 2020 1:52 pm

Lawrence99 wrote:
Thu May 07, 2020 10:25 am
Lauderdalerick wrote:
Thu May 07, 2020 8:53 am

Yes I’m an emerald club executive
That's cool. Did you already get some benefits as an executive like upgrades or free rentals ?
Yes i did

User avatar
Cowling
Posts: 36
Joined: Thu Feb 06, 2020 3:56 am

Post by Cowling » Thu May 07, 2020 4:40 pm

Which benefits are the best from your point of view @Lauderdalerick ?

Lauderdalerick
Posts: 671
Joined: Sat May 02, 2020 4:41 am
Location: Fort Lauderdale fl

Post by Lauderdalerick » Fri May 08, 2020 8:50 am

Cowling wrote:
Thu May 07, 2020 4:40 pm
Which benefits are the best from your point of view @Lauderdalerick ?
Executive aisle being able to bypass the counter but i use a trick to get me emerald aisle access i booked a regular car from national ex full-size but instead of going to the counter i go to where it says emerald aisle

User avatar
Cowling
Posts: 36
Joined: Thu Feb 06, 2020 3:56 am

Post by Cowling » Fri May 08, 2020 11:05 am

Lauderdalerick wrote:
Fri May 08, 2020 8:50 am

Executive aisle being able to bypass the counter but i use a trick to get me emerald aisle access i booked a regular car from national ex full-size but instead of going to the counter i go to where it says emerald aisle
But as Executive member you can always bypass the counter and going to the emerald aisle?

Lauderdalerick
Posts: 671
Joined: Sat May 02, 2020 4:41 am
Location: Fort Lauderdale fl

Post by Lauderdalerick » Fri May 08, 2020 11:54 am

Cowling wrote:
Fri May 08, 2020 11:05 am
Lauderdalerick wrote:
Fri May 08, 2020 8:50 am

Executive aisle being able to bypass the counter but i use a trick to get me emerald aisle access i booked a regular car from national ex full-size but instead of going to the counter i go to where it says emerald aisle
But as Executive member you can always bypass the counter and going to the emerald aisle?

But it’s very expensive so that’s why i book a regular car and go straight to the emerald aisle but i haven’t rented there in like two months because i find that the emerald aisle typically has quite a fairshare of junk such as armada qx80 frontier equinox rogue rogue sport sentra and versa

User avatar
Cowling
Posts: 36
Joined: Thu Feb 06, 2020 3:56 am

Post by Cowling » Fri May 08, 2020 1:02 pm

Lauderdalerick wrote:
Fri May 08, 2020 11:54 am
But it’s very expensive so that’s why i book a regular car and go straight to the emerald aisle but i haven’t rented there in like two months because i find that the emerald aisle typically has quite a fairshare of junk such as armada qx80 frontier equinox rogue rogue sport sentra and versa
Yeah, understand. Good idea! :lol:
Obviously you're a real prof :D ;)

Post Reply

Return to “Special Offers”