Budget Mystery Car

User avatar
Eldorado
Posts: 15
Joined: Thu Dec 19, 2019 11:02 am

Re: Budget Mystery Car

Post by Eldorado » Wed Sep 15, 2021 3:02 am

A year ago I`ve rented also a Mustang Convertible from Budget. But I had to pay a rather high rental rate as I didn`t book the Mystery Car category.

Midway
Posts: 13
Joined: Fri Feb 07, 2020 5:23 am

Post by Midway » Thu Sep 23, 2021 2:36 am

My last Mystery Car booking from Budget resulted in an Economy class only which was a Ford Fiesta. I was not very happy about that. Next time I`ll book a Mystery Car from Sixt. Never heard about such a small car there. :roll:

User avatar
Airport
Posts: 111
Joined: Tue Dec 17, 2019 4:08 am

Post by Airport » Thu Sep 23, 2021 4:45 am

Midway wrote:
Thu Sep 23, 2021 2:36 am
My last Mystery Car booking from Budget resulted in an Economy class only which was a Ford Fiesta. I was not very happy about that. Next time I`ll book a Mystery Car from Sixt. Never heard about such a small car there. :roll:
This is an exception from the rule @Midway. You could see that the colleague @Lauderdalerick has received a Mustang Convertible based on a Mystery Car booking from Budget.

Cowboy
Posts: 5
Joined: Thu Dec 19, 2019 10:51 am

Post by Cowboy » Fri Sep 24, 2021 4:55 am

For me Sixt is a premium rental company, Budget a low cost one. Everybody must decide for himself what he wants.

User avatar
Panther
Posts: 19
Joined: Mon Dec 09, 2019 5:31 am

Post by Panther » Sat Sep 25, 2021 1:58 am

Cowboy wrote:
Fri Sep 24, 2021 4:55 am
For me Sixt is a premium rental company, Budget a low cost one. Everybody must decide for himself what he wants.
I fully agree. You always get what you pay. ;) But there are alot of examples that you can also get beautiful cars based on a Mystery Car booking from Budget.

E400_
Posts: 19
Joined: Sat Dec 07, 2019 7:14 am

Post by E400_ » Tue Oct 19, 2021 3:40 am

The issue for me is that Budget doesn`t offer frequently the category Mystery Car at airport locations. Sixt seems to be more flexible in that respect.

User avatar
47_rolling
Posts: 56
Joined: Mon Feb 17, 2020 2:49 am

Post by 47_rolling » Sat Oct 23, 2021 6:48 am

Probably Budget doesn`t have sufficient cars available. May be Sixt has a higher number as they get most of the cars from Europe (BMW, Mercedes, Audi etc.).

User avatar
Scotland
Posts: 241
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2020 3:21 am

Post by Scotland » Thu Oct 28, 2021 10:14 am

47_rolling wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 6:48 am
Probably Budget doesn`t have sufficient cars available. May be Sixt has a higher number as they get most of the cars from Europe (BMW, Mercedes, Audi etc.).
Might be. However the chip situation in Europe is for sure not better than in US. :cry:

s50_pro
Posts: 10
Joined: Sat May 15, 2021 2:03 am

Post by s50_pro » Tue Nov 09, 2021 11:07 am

Suppose the "chip crisis" will be solved mid of next year the latest. ;)

Lauderdalerick
Posts: 671
Joined: Sat May 02, 2020 4:41 am
Location: Fort Lauderdale fl

Post by Lauderdalerick » Thu Nov 25, 2021 11:57 pm

I’m back In Florida so for today’s mystery car booking from Budget i ended with a beautiful cherry red Ford Mustang ecoboost premium coupe which had only 1,200 miles on the odometer when I picked it up
61010AA7-136C-49E6-BE57-787C59420735.jpeg
61010AA7-136C-49E6-BE57-787C59420735.jpeg (26.47 KiB) Viewed 597 times
BBB828F3-1E82-41B3-A12B-F6275BB1D8E0.jpeg
BBB828F3-1E82-41B3-A12B-F6275BB1D8E0.jpeg (25.61 KiB) Viewed 597 times
59326BCA-9BDD-4787-AFC5-6B3BFF6E0CA9.jpeg
59326BCA-9BDD-4787-AFC5-6B3BFF6E0CA9.jpeg (25.38 KiB) Viewed 597 times

Post Reply

Return to “Budget”