Sixt premium sedan list

Ask Questions related to Sixt
User avatar
Scotland
Posts: 241
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2020 3:21 am

Re: Sixt premium sedan list

Post by Scotland » Sun Jun 14, 2020 2:39 am

Cool! I`ve seen your beautiful dogs... :D It`s really worthwile to take care about them.

Lauderdalerick
Posts: 671
Joined: Sat May 02, 2020 4:41 am
Location: Fort Lauderdale fl

Post by Lauderdalerick » Sun Jun 14, 2020 2:45 am

Scotland wrote:
Sun Jun 14, 2020 2:39 am
Cool! I`ve seen your beautiful dogs... :D It`s really worthwile to take care about them.
I’ve also got a siamese cat which my dogs love
B6F9A3B4-5CC6-40C0-A4BA-14FFCEC587A4.jpeg
B6F9A3B4-5CC6-40C0-A4BA-14FFCEC587A4.jpeg (40.83 KiB) Viewed 517 times
That’s my cat

User avatar
Scotland
Posts: 241
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2020 3:21 am

Post by Scotland » Sun Jun 14, 2020 2:48 am

I can imagine! :D

For sure the cat is the boss ;)

Lauderdalerick
Posts: 671
Joined: Sat May 02, 2020 4:41 am
Location: Fort Lauderdale fl

Post by Lauderdalerick » Sun Jun 14, 2020 2:53 am

Scotland wrote:
Sun Jun 14, 2020 2:48 am
I can imagine! :D

For sure the cat is the boss ;)
She’s protected my dogs from dangerous situations she makes sure my dogs are safe when I’m not home as my girlfriend lives in peru

User avatar
Scotland
Posts: 241
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2020 3:21 am

Post by Scotland » Sun Jun 14, 2020 2:57 am

Wish you a great sunday now as I´ve to leave @Lauderdalerick :!: :D

Lauderdalerick
Posts: 671
Joined: Sat May 02, 2020 4:41 am
Location: Fort Lauderdale fl

Post by Lauderdalerick » Sun Jun 14, 2020 2:58 am

Scotland wrote:
Sun Jun 14, 2020 2:57 am
Wish you a great sunday now as I´ve to leave @Lauderdalerick :!: :D
Thanks you too

User avatar
CoEx
Posts: 7
Joined: Tue May 26, 2020 1:35 pm

Post by CoEx » Sun Jun 14, 2020 1:48 pm

I`ve received already an Audi A4 sedan for a booked LCAR. But I think LCAR is not part of the premium sedan list.

Lauderdalerick
Posts: 671
Joined: Sat May 02, 2020 4:41 am
Location: Fort Lauderdale fl

Post by Lauderdalerick » Sun Jun 14, 2020 3:01 pm

CoEx wrote:
Sun Jun 14, 2020 1:48 pm
I`ve received already an Audi A4 sedan for a booked LCAR. But I think LCAR is not part of the premium sedan list.
Cool

User avatar
Airbrusher
Posts: 189
Joined: Tue Dec 10, 2019 3:49 am

Post by Airbrusher » Mon Jun 15, 2020 10:05 am

CoEx wrote:
Sun Jun 14, 2020 1:48 pm
I`ve received already an Audi A4 sedan for a booked LCAR. But I think LCAR is not part of the premium sedan list.
Which engine did the A4 has ?

User avatar
CoEx
Posts: 7
Joined: Tue May 26, 2020 1:35 pm

Post by CoEx » Mon Jun 15, 2020 10:11 am

Sorry @Airbusher, forgot to mention it. It was the A4 45 TFSI quattro with 248 HP. I`ve posted it somewhere else -> viewtopic.php?f=9&t=261 :oops:

Post Reply

Return to “Ask Questions”