Coast to coast, Car rental US

User avatar
Highlander
Posts: 58
Joined: Sat Dec 07, 2019 1:13 pm
Location: Ann Arbor

Re: Coast to coast, Car rental US

Post by Highlander » Sun May 03, 2020 2:58 pm

Lauderdalerick wrote:
Sat May 02, 2020 1:03 pm
Thanks that’s because i travel on the interstae highways for work because i hate flying i rent a car and return it to the destination and then rent one to drive back home
how many miles do you drive per year?

Lauderdalerick
Posts: 671
Joined: Sat May 02, 2020 4:41 am
Location: Fort Lauderdale fl

Post by Lauderdalerick » Sun May 03, 2020 3:00 pm

Last year i rented a 2019 Ford Mustang ecoboost premium convertible that i drove to the Florida keys which is attached here
B92BE7F4-D2EE-44CE-8D78-A3654BEFF685.jpeg
B92BE7F4-D2EE-44CE-8D78-A3654BEFF685.jpeg (31.12 KiB) Viewed 505 times
59C06055-06CB-4F80-9DEF-D78C36B93F66.jpeg
59C06055-06CB-4F80-9DEF-D78C36B93F66.jpeg (32.43 KiB) Viewed 505 times
1A6552B8-DF5F-43DF-A103-16ECFF70A6C9.jpeg
1A6552B8-DF5F-43DF-A103-16ECFF70A6C9.jpeg (26.56 KiB) Viewed 505 times
CCE82B89-9E5F-4A64-87FD-9104C87D2B1E.jpeg
CCE82B89-9E5F-4A64-87FD-9104C87D2B1E.jpeg (31.86 KiB) Viewed 505 times
AA3009F8-25BC-4F41-95A9-E347B5D6BAFD.jpeg
AA3009F8-25BC-4F41-95A9-E347B5D6BAFD.jpeg (32.9 KiB) Viewed 505 times
FCDD5040-4191-4247-949F-F115D68A7F3A.jpeg
FCDD5040-4191-4247-949F-F115D68A7F3A.jpeg (22.12 KiB) Viewed 505 times
I was able to get it because i booked a standard car and they didn’t have it available i had the choice between mustang and camaro i chose mustang
Attachments
D0E0D90B-712D-4CC3-91E3-8307473914B7.jpeg
D0E0D90B-712D-4CC3-91E3-8307473914B7.jpeg (29.29 KiB) Viewed 505 times
E8ACC7CC-50EF-4CB2-BBFF-B822AB35FB01.jpeg
E8ACC7CC-50EF-4CB2-BBFF-B822AB35FB01.jpeg (30.57 KiB) Viewed 505 times
C538832F-3690-485A-A1BD-54859EAC0D68.jpeg
C538832F-3690-485A-A1BD-54859EAC0D68.jpeg (19.48 KiB) Viewed 505 times
5D3EB6DE-6573-45EA-801B-97B6FC35F25B.jpeg
5D3EB6DE-6573-45EA-801B-97B6FC35F25B.jpeg (32.91 KiB) Viewed 505 times
B5FCC234-3788-41AF-B9E3-3FF5FA212C60.jpeg
B5FCC234-3788-41AF-B9E3-3FF5FA212C60.jpeg (20.11 KiB) Viewed 505 times

Lauderdalerick
Posts: 671
Joined: Sat May 02, 2020 4:41 am
Location: Fort Lauderdale fl

Post by Lauderdalerick » Sun May 03, 2020 3:00 pm

Highlander wrote:
Sun May 03, 2020 2:58 pm
Lauderdalerick wrote:
Sat May 02, 2020 1:03 pm
Thanks that’s because i travel on the interstae highways for work because i hate flying i rent a car and return it to the destination and then rent one to drive back home
how many miles do you drive per year?
300

User avatar
Highlander
Posts: 58
Joined: Sat Dec 07, 2019 1:13 pm
Location: Ann Arbor

Post by Highlander » Sun May 03, 2020 3:06 pm

Hey Guy, really cool pics 8-) Driving a convertible is a completely different experience. I really love it

Lauderdalerick
Posts: 671
Joined: Sat May 02, 2020 4:41 am
Location: Fort Lauderdale fl

Post by Lauderdalerick » Sun May 03, 2020 3:10 pm

Highlander wrote:
Sun May 03, 2020 3:06 pm
Hey Guy, really cool pics 8-) Driving a convertible is a completely different experience. I really love it
I know that’s why i love it has anyone driven a camaro before if thsy have what is it like do you guys recommend the camaro?

Megarenter
Posts: 3
Joined: Sun May 03, 2020 1:53 pm

Post by Megarenter » Sun May 03, 2020 4:02 pm

have u ever tried the camaro ?

Lauderdalerick
Posts: 671
Joined: Sat May 02, 2020 4:41 am
Location: Fort Lauderdale fl

Post by Lauderdalerick » Sun May 03, 2020 4:03 pm

Megarenter wrote:
Sun May 03, 2020 4:02 pm
have u ever tried the camaro ?
No only mustang and challenger

User avatar
Route66
Posts: 33
Joined: Sat Dec 07, 2019 11:23 am

Post by Route66 » Sun May 03, 2020 4:28 pm

Had already the Camaro. You should try it @Lauderdalerick . Makes fun. I prefer however the Mustang as the Camaro design is not mine

Globally
Posts: 15
Joined: Tue Dec 17, 2019 11:05 am

Post by Globally » Sun May 03, 2020 4:37 pm

Lauderdalerick wrote:
Sun May 03, 2020 3:10 pm

I know that’s why i love it has anyone driven a camaro before if thsy have what is it like do you guys recommend the camaro?
I recommend the Chevy. It has the more dynamic transmission than the Ford, much better seats and a more impressive engine sound. But this is my opinion only. :D

Lauderdalerick
Posts: 671
Joined: Sat May 02, 2020 4:41 am
Location: Fort Lauderdale fl

Post by Lauderdalerick » Sun May 03, 2020 4:49 pm

Globally wrote:
Sun May 03, 2020 4:37 pm
Lauderdalerick wrote:
Sun May 03, 2020 3:10 pm

I know that’s why i love it has anyone driven a camaro before if thsy have what is it like do you guys recommend the camaro?
I recommend the Chevy. It has the more dynamic transmission than the Ford, much better seats and a more impressive engine sound. But this is my opinion only. :D
Thank you

Post Reply

Return to “Rental Car Trips”