Book Sixt Mystery Car

All about Special Offers and Deals
Post Reply
alas90
Posts: 24
Joined: Fri Jul 16, 2021 3:32 am

Re: Book Sixt Mystery Car

Post by alas90 » Wed Feb 07, 2024 5:51 am

Yeah, they seem to be back again. ;)

User avatar
007AM
Posts: 72
Joined: Sun Feb 02, 2020 11:29 am

Post by 007AM » Fri Feb 09, 2024 2:30 am

alas90 wrote:
Wed Feb 07, 2024 5:51 am
Yeah, they seem to be back again. ;)
Sorry, can`t find any..... :( :( Have booked now Compact Class.

User avatar
Bentley
Posts: 414
Joined: Sat Dec 07, 2019 7:15 am

Post by Bentley » Sat Feb 10, 2024 4:44 am

007AM wrote:
Fri Feb 09, 2024 2:30 am
alas90 wrote:
Wed Feb 07, 2024 5:51 am
Yeah, they seem to be back again. ;)
Sorry, can`t find any..... :( :( Have booked now Compact Class.
I suggest Standard which is also the Chevrolet Camaro Coupe. The rental rate I just found is even lower than for Compact.
My pick up location will be Dallas/Fort Worth Int Airport. ;)

copper
Posts: 13
Joined: Sat Dec 07, 2019 2:28 am

Post by copper » Mon Feb 12, 2024 4:50 am

Bentley wrote:
Sat Feb 10, 2024 4:44 am
007AM wrote:
Fri Feb 09, 2024 2:30 am
alas90 wrote:
Wed Feb 07, 2024 5:51 am
Yeah, they seem to be back again. ;)
Sorry, can`t find any..... :( :( Have booked now Compact Class.
I suggest Standard which is also the Chevrolet Camaro Coupe. The rental rate I just found is even lower than for Compact.
My pick up location will be Dallas/Fort Worth Int Airport. ;)
On which booking page did you find the lower rental rate @Bentley ? Thx! :D

User avatar
Bentley
Posts: 414
Joined: Sat Dec 07, 2019 7:15 am

Post by Bentley » Wed Feb 14, 2024 1:03 am

copper wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2024 4:50 am
Bentley wrote:
Sat Feb 10, 2024 4:44 am


I suggest Standard which is also the Chevrolet Camaro Coupe. The rental rate I just found is even lower than for Compact.
My pick up location will be Dallas/Fort Worth Int Airport. ;)
On which booking page did you find the lower rental rate @Bentley ? Thx! :D
I used the 20 % discount on the Sixt Deal Page. ;) :D

User avatar
Arizona
Posts: 42
Joined: Sat Apr 25, 2020 2:38 am

Post by Arizona » Fri Feb 23, 2024 5:23 am

Bentley wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2024 1:03 am


I used the 20 % discount on the Sixt Deal Page. ;) :D
I recently did the same..... ;)

Post Reply

Return to “Special Offers”