Sixt Executive Class

Ask Questions related to Sixt
DuckyGo
Posts: 3
Joined: Fri Feb 05, 2021 4:46 am

Sixt Executive Class

Post by DuckyGo » Fri Feb 05, 2021 11:32 am

Does anyone know which car model I can receive for a Executive Class booking at Sixt. Thanks already for your support.

User avatar
Bentley
Posts: 347
Joined: Sat Dec 07, 2019 7:15 am

Post by Bentley » Fri Feb 05, 2021 11:44 am

You`ll have the choice of two great models @DuckyGo. In the Executive Class Sixt offers the BMW 7 series sedans and the Mercedes S-Class sedans. Finally it will be a difficult choice which one you`ll take with you. ;)

User avatar
007AM
Posts: 64
Joined: Sun Feb 02, 2020 11:29 am

Post by 007AM » Fri Feb 05, 2021 11:51 am

The ACRISS Code for the Executive Class at Sixt is XDAR. Using this code might help from time to time when looking for a specific car model.

User avatar
Boston07
Posts: 101
Joined: Sun Jan 26, 2020 10:28 am

Post by Boston07 » Tue Feb 09, 2021 11:55 am

007AM wrote:
Fri Feb 05, 2021 11:51 am
The ACRISS Code for the Executive Class at Sixt is XDAR. Using this code might help from time to time when looking for a specific car model.
Correct, however usually I ask for a specific model which I`d like to rent. Sixt use the Acriss code for the rental contract then. ;)

User avatar
Route66
Posts: 33
Joined: Sat Dec 07, 2019 11:23 am

Post by Route66 » Thu Feb 11, 2021 11:55 am

There are not too much rental companies in US which offer these great german premium models for rental. Probably the exotic car collection from Enterprise offers these models also however much more expensive than Sixt.

Drivewell
Posts: 8
Joined: Sat Jun 13, 2020 12:37 am

Post by Drivewell » Thu Feb 11, 2021 1:25 pm

An adavantage of Sixt is compared to other premium rental companies that they offer interesting deals from time to time. ;)

ACDC
Posts: 49
Joined: Sat Dec 07, 2019 11:23 am

Post by ACDC » Sun Feb 14, 2021 5:36 am

Route66 wrote:
Thu Feb 11, 2021 11:55 am
There are not too much rental companies in US which offer these great german premium models for rental. Probably the exotic car collection from Enterprise offers these models also however much more expensive than Sixt.
I know. An actual deal is that for a longterm rental the enrollment fee is waived at Sixt. Normally you have to pay $199. ;)

Bahamas
Posts: 13
Joined: Wed Mar 11, 2020 6:14 am

Post by Bahamas » Tue Feb 23, 2021 3:49 am

I don`t understand why they usually ask for a lumpsum which is called "enrollment fee"? You pay the car already with your rental fee. Simply my opinion! :(

Goldrental
Posts: 17
Joined: Fri Feb 14, 2020 4:36 am

Post by Goldrental » Tue Feb 23, 2021 5:06 am

Bahamas wrote:
Tue Feb 23, 2021 3:49 am
I don`t understand why they usually ask for a lumpsum which is called "enrollment fee"? You pay the car already with your rental fee. Simply my opinion! :(
Hey guy! They all want to make money out of nothing :!: :lol:

Bahamas
Posts: 13
Joined: Wed Mar 11, 2020 6:14 am

Post by Bahamas » Sat Feb 27, 2021 11:22 am

Goldrental wrote:
Tue Feb 23, 2021 5:06 am
Bahamas wrote:
Tue Feb 23, 2021 3:49 am
I don`t understand why they usually ask for a lumpsum which is called "enrollment fee"? You pay the car already with your rental fee. Simply my opinion! :(
Hey guy! They all want to make money out of nothing :!: :lol:
Yeah, of course! But you already pay a flat fee for each month. So it would be easy and less obvious to hide the enrollment fee in the monthly rental rate. ;)

Post Reply

Return to “Ask Questions”