Alamo Drive Happy Deal

Post Reply
Roundtrip222
Posts: 3
Joined: Sat May 23, 2020 2:23 am

Re: Alamo Drive Happy Deal

Post by Roundtrip222 » Sat May 23, 2020 2:34 am

Hi guys,

I`m new here in the forum. Just discovered in the published fleet list of Alamo a failure. They offer the Mercedes S-Class with manual transmission. But a Mercedes S-Class with manual transmission does not exist. Neither at Alamo nor somewhere else in the world. ;)
Alamo.jpg
Alamo.jpg (76.79 KiB) Viewed 1003 times

User avatar
Bentley
Posts: 356
Joined: Sat Dec 07, 2019 7:15 am

Post by Bentley » Sat May 23, 2020 4:21 am

Roundtrip222 wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 2:34 am
Hi guys,

I`m new here in the forum. Just discovered in the published fleet list of Alamo a failure. They offer the Mercedes S-Class with manual transmission. But a Mercedes S-Class with manual transmission does not exist. Neither at Alamo nor somewhere else in the world. ;)

Welcome in the forum rentalcar-talk @Roundtrip222 ! You are absolutely right. There is no Mercedes S-Class existing with a manual transmission. A typical example what kind of bullshit car rental companies are releasing. :o

Aston
Posts: 32
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2020 10:29 am

Post by Aston » Sat May 30, 2020 2:23 pm

Yeah, such mistakes happen @Bentley. But I think this is not a showstopper when I want to rent a Mercedes S-Class. Any car fan is aware about the automatic transmission in such an expensive and exclusive car.

User avatar
Route66
Posts: 33
Joined: Sat Dec 07, 2019 11:23 am

Post by Route66 » Sun May 31, 2020 4:13 pm

It would be interesting to know whether Alamo ask for different rental rates for each of these two classes? If yes, it would become ridiculous. I'll check it out ;)

User avatar
Bentley
Posts: 356
Joined: Sat Dec 07, 2019 7:15 am

Post by Bentley » Mon Jun 01, 2020 4:31 pm

Route66 wrote:
Sun May 31, 2020 4:13 pm
It would be interesting to know whether Alamo ask for different rental rates for each of these two classes? If yes, it would become ridiculous. I'll check it out ;)
Haha, a good question.... :lol:
I'm also interested in an answer. I'll check it as well.
I guess that rates are identical.

User avatar
Airbrusher
Posts: 192
Joined: Tue Dec 10, 2019 3:49 am

Post by Airbrusher » Tue Jun 02, 2020 1:51 am

Roundtrip222 wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 2:34 am
Hi guys,

I`m new here in the forum. Just discovered in the published fleet list of Alamo a failure. They offer the Mercedes S-Class with manual transmission. But a Mercedes S-Class with manual transmission does not exist. Neither at Alamo nor somewhere else in the world. ;)

Guys, this presentation has been skipped in the meantime. Alamo seems to learn as well. :lol:
Alamo.jpg
Alamo.jpg (37.27 KiB) Viewed 1014 times

YMCA300
Posts: 17
Joined: Sat Mar 07, 2020 5:06 am

Post by YMCA300 » Wed Jun 03, 2020 5:05 am

The offers at BOS airport for a Alamo Drive Happy Deal are not very attractive at the moment. Rental rates are much to high from my point of view. I think I will look for an alternative for a next week booking. :x

Alamo Drive Happy Deal.jpg
Alamo Drive Happy Deal.jpg (80.22 KiB) Viewed 1012 times

Kentucky
Posts: 14
Joined: Sat May 16, 2020 3:06 am

Post by Kentucky » Thu Jun 04, 2020 3:16 am

Rental rates seem to become more expensive right now. Perhaps a sign that interest in rental cars is actually increasing.

User avatar
SpaceX
Posts: 20
Joined: Thu Feb 20, 2020 4:07 am

Post by SpaceX » Fri Jun 05, 2020 1:34 am

Kentucky wrote:
Thu Jun 04, 2020 3:16 am
Rental rates seem to become more expensive right now. Perhaps a sign that interest in rental cars is actually increasing.
Fleets have been downsized. Demand has increased now again. This make of course rental rates more expensive. That`s right. ;)

User avatar
Scotland
Posts: 243
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2020 3:21 am

Post by Scotland » Wed Jun 10, 2020 4:07 am

In my region rental rates have increased as well compared to some weeks ago.

Post Reply

Return to “Car Rental Company”