Sixt Mystery Car what types of cars?

All about experience with Sixt
Rover
Posts: 13
Joined: Tue Dec 10, 2019 3:10 am

Re: Sixt Mystery Car what types of cars?

Post by Rover » Tue Sep 06, 2022 2:46 am

In the meantime I`ve booked the Premium Mystery Car category from Sixt. I plan to contact the station one day before the pick up in order to tell them that I`d like to get the X5. Will see whether it will work. ;) ;)

User avatar
Bentley
Posts: 368
Joined: Sat Dec 07, 2019 7:15 am

Post by Bentley » Thu Sep 22, 2022 5:40 am

Please let us know the outcome @Rover :!: ;)

Sammy
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2022 12:44 am

Post by Sammy » Thu Sep 29, 2022 5:52 am

Just returned my Mystery Car booking from Sixt. The car which I`ve got was a Toyota RAV4. I never drove this model before. It was a great experience. Reliable, very efficient in gaz and comfortable. The rental rate was acceptable. :D

User avatar
Freightliner
Posts: 105
Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2020 5:44 am

Post by Freightliner » Fri Sep 30, 2022 11:46 am

Sammy wrote:
Thu Sep 29, 2022 5:52 am
Just returned my Mystery Car booking from Sixt. The car which I`ve got was a Toyota RAV4. I never drove this model before. It was a great experience. Reliable, very efficient in gaz and comfortable. The rental rate was acceptable. :D
I fully support your opinion in terms of the Toyota RAV 4. I made already the same experience. :!:

Rover
Posts: 13
Joined: Tue Dec 10, 2019 3:10 am

Post by Rover » Mon Oct 24, 2022 1:38 am

I`ve got a white BMW X5 xDrive40i for my Premium Mystery Car booking from Sixt. It was a great experience. A lot of space, great engione and very comfortable. Thx to Sixt. :D

E400_
Posts: 23
Joined: Sat Dec 07, 2019 7:14 am

Post by E400_ » Wed Nov 09, 2022 10:58 am

Rover wrote:
Mon Oct 24, 2022 1:38 am
I`ve got a white BMW X5 xDrive40i for my Premium Mystery Car booking from Sixt. It was a great experience. A lot of space, great engione and very comfortable. Thx to Sixt. :D
I`d like to confirm that this car is really great. :D
I`ve already driven the X5 xDrive 40i as well.

User avatar
roadmappy
Posts: 15
Joined: Sun Dec 15, 2019 5:33 am

Post by roadmappy » Fri Nov 11, 2022 3:26 am

Just booked a Mystery Car from Sixt for 3 days in December. ;)
Will see what I`ll get. :D

User avatar
Airport
Posts: 115
Joined: Tue Dec 17, 2019 4:08 am

Post by Airport » Thu Dec 01, 2022 9:00 am

roadmappy wrote:
Fri Nov 11, 2022 3:26 am
Just booked a Mystery Car from Sixt for 3 days in December. ;)
Will see what I`ll get. :D
Great! Which model are you looking for @roadmappy ? :?:

User avatar
roadmappy
Posts: 15
Joined: Sun Dec 15, 2019 5:33 am

Post by roadmappy » Tue Dec 06, 2022 3:25 am

Airport wrote:
Thu Dec 01, 2022 9:00 am


Great! Which model are you looking for @roadmappy ? :?:
A BMW 3series would be great! ;)

Macchiato
Posts: 24
Joined: Sun Feb 02, 2020 11:30 am

Post by Macchiato » Wed Dec 07, 2022 3:06 am

Based on a Premium Mystery Car booking from Sixt I got this beautiful BMW 430i Convertible. I`ve never driven this model before. The car was almost new. Thx to Sixt for this rental. :D ;)

2.jpg
2.jpg (35.89 KiB) Viewed 110 times

Post Reply

Return to “Lessons Learned”