Recent Rentals

Lauderdalerick

Re: Recent Rentals

Post by Lauderdalerick » Tue Nov 16, 2021 6:07 am

Scotland wrote:
Tue Nov 16, 2021 4:57 am
Lauderdalerick wrote:
Tue Nov 16, 2021 3:41 am

The experience was good with enterprise but I absolutely hated the truck it used lots of cheap plastic it was underpowered the seats were uncomfortable and it had a really bad suspension i felt every bump on the road. Even when i was driving on a smooth surface, and felt every bump. And the cabin had a weird smell it smelt strangely like gasoline in the cabin. I don’t know where it came from but it smelt horrible
My god, in principle a beautiful pick up. But driving and the interior didn`t keep the first impression. But the smelt like gasoline is an absolute nogo. :roll: :roll:
The only good thing was that it was fuel efficient. I didn’t put fuel in it prior to returning it and the gas gauge was still on full

Scotland

Post by Scotland » Wed Nov 17, 2021 2:23 am

Lauderdalerick wrote:
Tue Nov 16, 2021 6:07 am

The only good thing was that it was fuel efficient. I didn’t put fuel in it prior to returning it and the gas gauge was still on full
Haha, great!
Thats`s the reason why there was a gasoline smell in the cabin...... :lol: :lol: it was overfull...

Lauderdalerick

Post by Lauderdalerick » Wed Nov 17, 2021 6:06 am

Scotland wrote:
Wed Nov 17, 2021 2:23 am
Lauderdalerick wrote:
Tue Nov 16, 2021 6:07 am

Haha, great!
Thats`s the reason why there was a gasoline smell in the cabin...... :lol: :lol: it was overfull...
The rental of the truck actually worked out well. I was visiting in a place where gasoline was $3.85 a gallon so i liked not having to refuel it. But when I picked it up I booked an economy car but the truck was all that was left.

Bentley

Post by Bentley » Wed Nov 17, 2021 6:41 am

The rental was not that bad. It`s always a nice experience driving such a small truck @Lauderdalerick. :D

Lauderdalerick

Post by Lauderdalerick » Wed Nov 17, 2021 6:57 am

Bentley wrote:
Wed Nov 17, 2021 6:41 am
The rental was not that bad. It`s always a nice experience driving such a small truck @Lauderdalerick. :D
It wasn’t bad at all. I liked how fuel efficient it was,

Bentley

Post by Bentley » Wed Nov 17, 2021 10:10 am

Lauderdalerick wrote:
Wed Nov 17, 2021 6:57 am

It wasn’t bad at all. I liked how fuel efficient it was,
Clear, understood. Thx! :D

Freightliner

Post by Freightliner » Thu Nov 18, 2021 3:55 am

Did you get a free upgrade from Enterprise @Lauderdalerick? This seems to be an ongoing deal from them.

Lauderdalerick

Post by Lauderdalerick » Thu Nov 18, 2021 4:22 am

Freightliner wrote:
Thu Nov 18, 2021 3:55 am
Did you get a free upgrade from Enterprise @Lauderdalerick? This seems to be an ongoing deal from them.
No I didn’t get the free upgrade from them I didn’t know about it. I just found out about it. But i got a copy of my bill and when I checked it, this truck was the same price as the economy car i originally reserved but this truck was the only one left.

Freightliner

Post by Freightliner » Thu Nov 18, 2021 7:04 am

Lauderdalerick wrote:
Thu Nov 18, 2021 4:22 am

No I didn’t get the free upgrade from them I didn’t know about it. I just found out about it. But i got a copy of my bill and when I checked it, this truck was the same price as the economy car i originally reserved but this truck was the only one left.
As the truck was the only one left it wouldn`t have changed anything. Perhaps you can use this info in terms of a free upgrade next time. :D

Lauderdalerick

Post by Lauderdalerick » Thu Nov 18, 2021 7:34 am

Freightliner wrote:
Thu Nov 18, 2021 7:04 am
Lauderdalerick wrote:
Thu Nov 18, 2021 4:22 am

As the truck was the only one left it wouldn`t have changed anything. Perhaps you can use this info in terms of a free upgrade next time. :D
Thanks @ freightliner i will definitely use that to get a free upgrade. The lot i was at was very empty even the return lane was empty when i renturned the truck i was the only one in the return lane. And there were only 4 cars on the lot those were a Chevrolet spark Ford Fusion a Dodge Charger and a Ford Edge. And me who was returning the truck. I’m not used to seeing that at all.

Return to “My Rentals”