Enterprise You Click.We Pick

Post Reply
Roadtramp
Posts: 3
Joined: Fri May 08, 2020 1:49 pm

Enterprise You Click.We Pick

Post by Roadtramp » Sat May 09, 2020 2:55 am

Someone made already experience with the Enterprise booking category "You Click.We Pick." ?
As I understand this category I get Compact or Larger when the vehicle is determined upon pick-up.

I want to book a car on enterprise dealpage

Is this possible?

Thanks! :D

User avatar
Bentley
Posts: 362
Joined: Sat Dec 07, 2019 7:15 am

Post by Bentley » Sat May 09, 2020 3:11 am

Thanks for sharing the enterprise dealpage! :) Yeah, you`ll find the best offers there.

It works like the Mystery Cars of the other car rental companies. At Enterprise you book the "You Click We Pick" category. Usually the rental rate for this category at enterprise is rather low compared to other categories.Then you get during the pick up the surprise of a class which hopefully satisfies your needs. As per my experience there is also the possibilty to ask the RSA at the counter for a specific car which you would like to get. ;) But normally you get something higher than the compact car class for a "You Click.We pick" booking.

Lauderdalerick
Posts: 691
Joined: Sat May 02, 2020 4:41 am
Location: Fort Lauderdale fl

Post by Lauderdalerick » Sat May 09, 2020 10:53 am

I’ve done the you click we pick category at enterprise most of the time they’ll give you a Nissan Frontier which is under the spar class (standard pickup truck)
FBCA9A42-2B7B-47F8-B028-A37EDAF084FA.jpeg
FBCA9A42-2B7B-47F8-B028-A37EDAF084FA.jpeg (26.89 KiB) Viewed 6914 times
0BAB38D1-EFF7-45D5-A3ED-D7D940892C5D.jpeg
0BAB38D1-EFF7-45D5-A3ED-D7D940892C5D.jpeg (28.25 KiB) Viewed 6914 times
A7E2002D-2D42-4964-A7A9-FB8C0AE12436.jpeg
A7E2002D-2D42-4964-A7A9-FB8C0AE12436.jpeg (37.83 KiB) Viewed 6914 times
582F8E9F-FE19-4173-876A-3DA09B89D180.jpeg
582F8E9F-FE19-4173-876A-3DA09B89D180.jpeg (41.53 KiB) Viewed 6914 times
35F8426C-F255-431B-90BE-44C55B380DAC.jpeg
35F8426C-F255-431B-90BE-44C55B380DAC.jpeg (42.3 KiB) Viewed 6914 times
9E209F38-EAEF-4764-89A2-21814B548CEA.jpeg
9E209F38-EAEF-4764-89A2-21814B548CEA.jpeg (22.52 KiB) Viewed 6914 times
E121E093-3364-4A7E-A331-97C4C6DC592D.jpeg
E121E093-3364-4A7E-A331-97C4C6DC592D.jpeg (22.71 KiB) Viewed 6914 times
Attachments
4C3F11FA-7E46-4A57-8FAF-E30026DCDA4F.jpeg
4C3F11FA-7E46-4A57-8FAF-E30026DCDA4F.jpeg (23.6 KiB) Viewed 6914 times
1CCF5EB8-E50B-4C34-BF37-DD3B6313368D.jpeg
1CCF5EB8-E50B-4C34-BF37-DD3B6313368D.jpeg (17.97 KiB) Viewed 6914 times
4C4892D2-3E5B-44FD-8ACB-621D78A44B09.jpeg
4C4892D2-3E5B-44FD-8ACB-621D78A44B09.jpeg (31.72 KiB) Viewed 6914 times
FD32E085-5B76-4C82-BC10-FACD4CF6B882.jpeg
FD32E085-5B76-4C82-BC10-FACD4CF6B882.jpeg (21.08 KiB) Viewed 6914 times
6F5CE10C-C15C-472B-923F-6E0330AD4A51.jpeg
6F5CE10C-C15C-472B-923F-6E0330AD4A51.jpeg (28.64 KiB) Viewed 6914 times
4D8CD0DE-9ABC-4683-AB05-000468A16EC9.jpeg
4D8CD0DE-9ABC-4683-AB05-000468A16EC9.jpeg (18.6 KiB) Viewed 6914 times
BD94463B-005B-4288-BE93-6A1F818A9B98.jpeg
BD94463B-005B-4288-BE93-6A1F818A9B98.jpeg (17.61 KiB) Viewed 6914 times
12252418-4ACB-427E-A829-896096229081.jpeg
12252418-4ACB-427E-A829-896096229081.jpeg (42.15 KiB) Viewed 6914 times

Roadtramp
Posts: 3
Joined: Fri May 08, 2020 1:49 pm

Post by Roadtramp » Sat May 09, 2020 11:25 am

Lauderdalerick wrote:
Sat May 09, 2020 10:53 am
I’ve done the you click we pick category at enterprise most of the time they’ll give you a Nissan Frontier which is under the spar class

Thanks for the pics and information. How do you see "you click we pick" as far as rental rate is concerned? Do you suggest to book this category @Lauderdalerick ?

Lauderdalerick
Posts: 691
Joined: Sat May 02, 2020 4:41 am
Location: Fort Lauderdale fl

Post by Lauderdalerick » Sat May 09, 2020 11:36 am

Roadtramp wrote:
Sat May 09, 2020 11:25 am
Lauderdalerick wrote:
Sat May 09, 2020 10:53 am
I’ve done the you click we pick category at enterprise most of the time they’ll give you a Nissan Frontier which is under the spar class

Thanks for the pics and information. How do you see "you click we pick" as far as rental rate is concerned? Do you suggest to book this category @Lauderdalerick ?
well it depends it is always the cheapest option but I find that you click we pick typically has vehicles that no one wants such as the Nissan Frontier which the rental car companies can’t rent out because the frontier I thought was a pos

User avatar
Lawrence99
Posts: 48
Joined: Sat Dec 07, 2019 2:32 am

Post by Lawrence99 » Sun May 10, 2020 2:29 am

Lauderdalerick wrote:
Sat May 09, 2020 11:36 am
well it depends it is always the cheapest option but I find that you click we pick typically has vehicles that no one wants such as the Nissan Frontier which the rental car companies can’t rent out because the frontier I thought was a pos
Probably it depends on the location which car you get for you click we pick booking. I can imagine that at other locations other models will be rented out as well.

Lauderdalerick
Posts: 691
Joined: Sat May 02, 2020 4:41 am
Location: Fort Lauderdale fl

Post by Lauderdalerick » Sun May 10, 2020 12:53 pm

Lawrence99 wrote:
Sun May 10, 2020 2:29 am
Lauderdalerick wrote:
Sat May 09, 2020 11:36 am
well it depends it is always the cheapest option but I find that you click we pick typically has vehicles that no one wants such as the Nissan Frontier which the rental car companies can’t rent out because the frontier I thought was a pos
Probably it depends on the location which car you get for you click we pick booking. I can imagine that at other locations other models will be rented out as well.
that too

John
Posts: 3
Joined: Fri Dec 06, 2019 4:24 pm

Post by John » Sun May 10, 2020 1:16 pm

Is it cheaper to book enterprise you click we pick than the standard SUV category?

Lauderdalerick
Posts: 691
Joined: Sat May 02, 2020 4:41 am
Location: Fort Lauderdale fl

Post by Lauderdalerick » Sun May 10, 2020 2:16 pm

John wrote:
Sun May 10, 2020 1:16 pm
Is it cheaper to book enterprise you click we pick than the standard SUV category?
You click we pick is cheaper but I don’t recommend it I recommend booking the standard suv class because you click we pick gives you a pickup truck which is a Nissan Frontier which is a real pos

User avatar
Route66
Posts: 35
Joined: Sat Dec 07, 2019 11:23 am

Post by Route66 » Sun May 10, 2020 4:06 pm

Lauderdalerick wrote:
Sun May 10, 2020 2:16 pm


You click we pick is cheaper but I don’t recommend it I recommend booking the standard suv class because you click we pick gives you a pickup truck which is a Nissan Frontier which is a real pos
Don't understand why Enterprise don't rent out something more attractive than a Frontier. Other car rental companies use such a category more as a tool for acquisition of customers, to rent out cars which can't be sold otherwise. This never focuses on one single model only like the Frontier.

Post Reply

Return to “Special Offers”