My planned car rentals

Post Reply
Lauderdalerick
Posts: 671
Joined: Sat May 02, 2020 4:41 am
Location: Fort Lauderdale fl

Re: My planned car rentals

Post by Lauderdalerick » Sat May 02, 2020 9:36 am

Yes I’m high up in the loyalty tier

Lauderdalerick
Posts: 671
Joined: Sat May 02, 2020 4:41 am
Location: Fort Lauderdale fl

Post by Lauderdalerick » Sat May 02, 2020 10:02 am

95C2E58D-95AE-4AC0-8269-477519BDCD24.jpeg
95C2E58D-95AE-4AC0-8269-477519BDCD24.jpeg (31.64 KiB) Viewed 491 times
19E06AA0-B4F4-484F-8D98-03C6A31F5C8D.jpeg
19E06AA0-B4F4-484F-8D98-03C6A31F5C8D.jpeg (34.04 KiB) Viewed 491 times
7E697E3A-F801-4013-BDCA-2DFFC78B4BEA.jpeg
7E697E3A-F801-4013-BDCA-2DFFC78B4BEA.jpeg (34.87 KiB) Viewed 491 times
I’m for sure going to rent a minivan this summer because I need to buy something from an estate sale and do not want to go through the hassles of renting a u haul truck but with the enterprise in Florida minivans are on the expensive side but I’ve got a plan to get my minivan whenever I’ve booked any class with enterprise they claim it’s not available and i get a free upgrade so I’ll book a standard suv which enterprise frequently runs out of and those who i know that have booked a standard suv have been given a Dodge Grand Caravan or similar it isn’t may favorite vehicle because 1. It uses a lot of cheap hard plastics 2. It clunks when being shifted into gear. But it’s better than a u haul the one thing I really like about the caravan is the stow n go fold flat seating they have a couple at my local enterprise
Attachments
1ACEDEB4-CC01-42DE-8C7D-FB95726A5072.jpeg
1ACEDEB4-CC01-42DE-8C7D-FB95726A5072.jpeg (29.62 KiB) Viewed 491 times

User avatar
Bentley
Posts: 347
Joined: Sat Dec 07, 2019 7:15 am

Post by Bentley » Sat May 02, 2020 10:35 am

Thx for your pictures @Lauderdalerick . You seem to be a real rental car professional ;)
I`ve driven once the Dodge Grand Caravan some time ago. I can confirm the hard plastics in the interior which I don`t like. The Clunk in the gear you have mentioned I didn`t experience. Probably that was a maintenance issue. What I´m looking for is to try the Mercedes GLE-class SUV. I`m still looking for a reasonable rental rate which I`ve not yet found. :D

User avatar
Airbrusher
Posts: 189
Joined: Tue Dec 10, 2019 3:49 am

Post by Airbrusher » Sat May 02, 2020 10:52 am

Lauderdalerick wrote:
Sat May 02, 2020 6:23 am
This is my current rental from enterprise a 2020 Jeep Wrangler 2 door sport
Congratulations. Absolutely nice car :lol:


@Bentley I think you will find more frequently the higher GLS-class than the GLE-class if you look for a Mercedes SUV.

Lauderdalerick
Posts: 671
Joined: Sat May 02, 2020 4:41 am
Location: Fort Lauderdale fl

Post by Lauderdalerick » Sat May 02, 2020 10:53 am

Bentley wrote:
Sat May 02, 2020 10:35 am
Thx for your pictures @Lauderdalerick . You seem to be a real rental car professional ;)
I`ve driven once the Dodge Grand Caravan some time ago. I can confirm the hard plastics in the interior which I don`t like. The Clunk in the gear you have mentioned I didn`t experience. Probably that was a maintenance issue. What I´m looking for is to try the Mercedes GLE-class SUV. I`m still looking for a reasonable rental rate which I`ve not yet found. :D
I tried a vw jetta 2019 last year i really want to try the vw atlas but when i book that class i keep getting kia sportage Chevrolet crapinox (equinox) Dodge Journey durango and grand cherrokee i loved the vw jetta but I found that the seats are very uncomfortable

User avatar
Airbrusher
Posts: 189
Joined: Tue Dec 10, 2019 3:49 am

Post by Airbrusher » Sat May 02, 2020 11:11 am

Lauderdalerick wrote:
Sat May 02, 2020 10:53 am
i loved the vw jetta but I found that the seats are very uncomfortable
The Jetta is one of the cheaper models in the Volkswagen fleet. Therefore seat comfort might be a little poor. ;)

Lauderdalerick
Posts: 671
Joined: Sat May 02, 2020 4:41 am
Location: Fort Lauderdale fl

Post by Lauderdalerick » Sat May 02, 2020 11:33 am

Airbrusher wrote:
Sat May 02, 2020 11:11 am
Lauderdalerick wrote:
Sat May 02, 2020 10:53 am
i loved the vw jetta but I found that the seats are very uncomfortable
The Jetta is one of the cheaper models in the Volkswagen fleet. Therefore seat comfort might be a little poor. ;)
I drove a passat a tiguan and a few audis and find that the seats are uncomfortable

User avatar
Highlander
Posts: 58
Joined: Sat Dec 07, 2019 1:13 pm
Location: Ann Arbor

Post by Highlander » Sat May 02, 2020 11:50 am

Lauderdalerick wrote:
Sat May 02, 2020 10:53 am
I tried a vw jetta 2019 last year i really want to try the vw atlas but when i book that class i keep getting kia sportage Chevrolet crapinox (equinox) Dodge Journey durango and grand cherrokee i loved the vw jetta but I found that the seats are very uncomfortable
The driver seat is very uncomfortable, but the back seats are much more comfortable

conditioner
Posts: 8
Joined: Sat May 02, 2020 4:55 am

Post by conditioner » Sat May 02, 2020 11:51 am

@Highlander are you sitting in the back when driving a car? :lol:

Lauderdalerick
Posts: 671
Joined: Sat May 02, 2020 4:41 am
Location: Fort Lauderdale fl

Post by Lauderdalerick » Sat May 02, 2020 12:25 pm

conditioner wrote:
Sat May 02, 2020 11:51 am
@Highlander are you sitting in the back when driving a car? :lol:
No

Post Reply

Return to “My Planned Rental Cars”