National Emerald Club Executive

Information about Special Offers and nice Deals
Lauderdalerick
Posts: 691
Joined: Sat May 02, 2020 4:41 am
Location: Fort Lauderdale fl

Re: National Emerald Club Executive

Post by Lauderdalerick » Thu Jun 25, 2020 3:52 pm

Rentsystem wrote:
Thu Jun 25, 2020 5:26 am
Hello together!

An annual LDW insurance is for me a must when I rent more than two time a year. The LDW sold by rental car companies are much too expensive.
Exactly the ldws by rental companies are so expensive but well worth it

Rentsystem
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Jun 25, 2020 5:15 am

Post by Rentsystem » Thu Jun 25, 2020 4:26 pm

Well worth, absolutely. But much too expensive to buy it each time individually. ;)

Lauderdalerick
Posts: 691
Joined: Sat May 02, 2020 4:41 am
Location: Fort Lauderdale fl

Post by Lauderdalerick » Thu Jun 25, 2020 4:37 pm

Rentsystem wrote:
Thu Jun 25, 2020 4:26 pm
Well worth, absolutely. But much too expensive to buy it each time individually. ;)
My insurance company for my Personal vehicles which is statefarm also has ldw coverage for my rental cars and they have cdw aswell for rental cars i use statefarms ldw and cdw insurance Whenever i rent cars

copper
Posts: 10
Joined: Sat Dec 07, 2019 2:28 am

Post by copper » Fri Jun 26, 2020 2:13 am

Lauderdalerick wrote:
Thu Jun 25, 2020 4:37 pm

My insurance company for my Personal vehicles which is statefarm also has ldw coverage for my rental cars and they have cdw aswell for rental cars i use statefarms ldw and cdw insurance Whenever i rent cars
Do you have to pay more when rental car coverage is included?

Lauderdalerick
Posts: 691
Joined: Sat May 02, 2020 4:41 am
Location: Fort Lauderdale fl

Post by Lauderdalerick » Fri Jun 26, 2020 2:14 am

copper wrote:
Fri Jun 26, 2020 2:13 am
Lauderdalerick wrote:
Thu Jun 25, 2020 4:37 pm

My insurance company for my Personal vehicles which is statefarm also has ldw coverage for my rental cars and they have cdw aswell for rental cars i use statefarms ldw and cdw insurance Whenever i rent cars
Do you have to pay more when rental car coverage is included?
Yes

User avatar
Cooper
Posts: 39
Joined: Tue Dec 17, 2019 4:09 am

Post by Cooper » Fri Jun 26, 2020 2:21 am

More than $100 per year? ;)

Lauderdalerick
Posts: 691
Joined: Sat May 02, 2020 4:41 am
Location: Fort Lauderdale fl

Post by Lauderdalerick » Fri Jun 26, 2020 2:34 am

Cooper wrote:
Fri Jun 26, 2020 2:21 am
More than $100 per year? ;)
It depends I don’t pay for ldw or cdw on my rental cars because i call my insurance agent in advance and tell her that I’m renting a car and need ldw and then she calls the rental company to let them know that I’m using my insurance to cover the car and when i get to the counter I tell the employees that I’m using my insurance to cover their vehicle

User avatar
Cooper
Posts: 39
Joined: Tue Dec 17, 2019 4:09 am

Post by Cooper » Fri Jun 26, 2020 3:46 am

Obviously it works ;)

Lauderdalerick
Posts: 691
Joined: Sat May 02, 2020 4:41 am
Location: Fort Lauderdale fl

Post by Lauderdalerick » Fri Jun 26, 2020 3:47 am

Cooper wrote:
Fri Jun 26, 2020 3:46 am
Obviously it works ;)
Oh yes it’s saved me tons of headaches

User avatar
Sunrenter-Q
Posts: 10
Joined: Fri Jul 10, 2020 3:09 am

Post by Sunrenter-Q » Fri Jul 10, 2020 5:39 am

I`ve already reached the level of an Emerald Club Executive at National. Mostly I enjoy the free rental days which I earn from time to time. Also the free upgrade on a booked midsize rate is of course worth to be mentioned. In the executive area I also can choose any car out of fullsize and above when I pay the midsize rate. Overall it`s great! :D

Post Reply

Return to “Special Offers”