Enterprise Premium Elite SUV Rental Rate

Ask Questions related to Enterprise
Lowrate

Enterprise Premium Elite SUV Rental Rate

Post by Lowrate » Wed Jun 17, 2020 5:39 am

I was just looking for availability and rental rate of the Enterprise category Premium Elite SUV at Vancouver International Airport. Now I wonder why a very small BMW X3 SUV is part of this category at Enterprise. And as consequence the daily rental rate for such a X3 is almost four times higher than the rate for a Chevrolet Suburban. This pricing does not make any sense for me. Also the fact that the Chevrolet Suburban is not part of the Premium Elite SUV class but the very small BMW X3. What do you guys think about that?

Enterprise Premium Elite SUV.jpg
Enterprise Premium Elite SUV.jpg (18.03 KiB) Viewed 1630 times

Bentley

Post by Bentley » Wed Jun 17, 2020 7:05 am

A good question @Lowrate ! Very frequently the classification of cars within car rental companies is very strange and difficult to understand. Partwise the new price of a car is used as basis. Others use the engine size, number of cylinders or the size of the car. Therefore an ACRISS code has been defined. But only a few car rental companies like i.e. Sixt mention such an ACRISS code. Others don`t.

Arizona

Post by Arizona » Thu Jun 18, 2020 12:45 am

This is a good example of totally strange rental rates. For me there is no reasonable answer why such a X3 costs more than $470 compared to the $143 for a Suburban. And honestly speaking I would never pay such a rate for a X3 SUV. This issue however does not only exist at Enterprise. You can find it also at other car rental companies.

Return to “Ask Questions”