Mid engine corvette

Lauderdalerick
Posts: 671
Joined: Sat May 02, 2020 4:41 am
Location: Fort Lauderdale fl

Mid engine corvette

Post by Lauderdalerick » Thu Nov 19, 2020 12:50 am

I was at the Nissan dealership the other day and came across an execeptionsl vehicle in the preowned section that vehicle is a the new c8 corvette with the mid engine these retail ay over $100k+ I obviously was just looking as I wouldn’t personally justify paying $100k for a corvette but it was still a cool car i do plan but my local exotic car experience has one that i will get to test on the track
EF0FE629-9777-449F-95F7-269B125F535B.jpeg
EF0FE629-9777-449F-95F7-269B125F535B.jpeg (29.89 KiB) Viewed 632 times
B1FB5326-E412-45C8-9A80-13D7105876D5.jpeg
B1FB5326-E412-45C8-9A80-13D7105876D5.jpeg (31.63 KiB) Viewed 632 times
Attached here is the new midengined corvette c8

User avatar
Scotland
Posts: 241
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2020 3:21 am

Post by Scotland » Thu Nov 19, 2020 2:42 am

It`s a real dreamcar the C8 Corvette you have posted @Lauderdalerick. I`ve never driven such a hot car. When do you test one? :lol:

User avatar
Freightliner
Posts: 98
Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2020 5:44 am

Post by Freightliner » Thu Nov 19, 2020 3:00 am

Absolutely great the C8! Thanks for the pics @Lauderdalerick :!: Which rental company has the C8 in its fleet?

Yellowstone
Posts: 9
Joined: Mon Apr 20, 2020 5:44 am

Post by Yellowstone » Thu Nov 19, 2020 5:07 am

I like this Corvette C8. It has a very cool design. Looks really great!

Lauderdalerick
Posts: 671
Joined: Sat May 02, 2020 4:41 am
Location: Fort Lauderdale fl

Post by Lauderdalerick » Thu Nov 19, 2020 7:15 am

Freightliner wrote:
Thu Nov 19, 2020 3:00 am
Absolutely great the C8! Thanks for the pics @Lauderdalerick :!: Which rental company has the C8 in its fleet?
Enterprise exotics I think has a c8 corvette and a company called xtreme experience while lets you test exotic cars on the track has one in their fleet

Lauderdalerick
Posts: 671
Joined: Sat May 02, 2020 4:41 am
Location: Fort Lauderdale fl

Post by Lauderdalerick » Thu Nov 19, 2020 7:16 am

Scotland wrote:
Thu Nov 19, 2020 2:42 am
It`s a real dreamcar the C8 Corvette you have posted @Lauderdalerick. I`ve never driven such a hot car. When do you test one? :lol:
Hopefully around thanksgiving week i will get to test one on the track

User avatar
Freightliner
Posts: 98
Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2020 5:44 am

Post by Freightliner » Thu Nov 19, 2020 8:29 am

Lauderdalerick wrote:
Thu Nov 19, 2020 7:15 am
Freightliner wrote:
Thu Nov 19, 2020 3:00 am
Absolutely great the C8! Thanks for the pics @Lauderdalerick :!: Which rental company has the C8 in its fleet?
Enterprise exotics I think has a c8 corvette and a company called xtreme experience while lets you test exotic cars on the track has one in their fleet
Thx for the suggestion. Will check it out there. Do hope that rental rate is not too high.

Wish you that the test during thanksgiving week can be made @Lauderdalerick! :D

User avatar
Scotland
Posts: 241
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2020 3:21 am

Post by Scotland » Thu Nov 19, 2020 11:30 am

Lauderdalerick wrote:
Thu Nov 19, 2020 7:16 am
Scotland wrote:
Thu Nov 19, 2020 2:42 am
It`s a real dreamcar the C8 Corvette you have posted @Lauderdalerick. I`ve never driven such a hot car. When do you test one? :lol:
Hopefully around thanksgiving week i will get to test one on the track
An update would be great!!

Lauderdalerick
Posts: 671
Joined: Sat May 02, 2020 4:41 am
Location: Fort Lauderdale fl

Post by Lauderdalerick » Thu Nov 19, 2020 2:05 pm

Scotland wrote:
Thu Nov 19, 2020 11:30 am
Lauderdalerick wrote:
Thu Nov 19, 2020 7:16 am
Scotland wrote:
Thu Nov 19, 2020 2:42 am
It`s a real dreamcar the C8 Corvette you have posted @Lauderdalerick. I`ve never driven such a hot car. When do you test one? :lol:
Hopefully around thanksgiving week i will get to test one on the track
An update would be great!!
I will definitely keep you updated

User avatar
Lawrence99
Posts: 47
Joined: Sat Dec 07, 2019 2:32 am

Post by Lawrence99 » Fri Nov 20, 2020 5:31 am

Lauderdalerick wrote:
Thu Nov 19, 2020 2:05 pm

I will definitely keep you updated
Great! I`m also keen to see some pics! ;)

Post Reply

Return to “Carspotter”