Recent Rentals

Post Reply
User avatar
Scotland
Posts: 241
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2020 3:21 am

Re: Recent Rentals

Post by Scotland » Fri Jun 12, 2020 3:28 am

After having read the information of @Cowling I`m also becoming more open to VW again. Obviously they have recognized that there went something totally wrong.

Lauderdalerick
Posts: 671
Joined: Sat May 02, 2020 4:41 am
Location: Fort Lauderdale fl

Post by Lauderdalerick » Fri Jun 12, 2020 4:16 am

Scotland wrote:
Fri Jun 12, 2020 3:28 am
After having read the information of @Cowling I`m also becoming more open to VW again. Obviously they have recognized that there went something totally wrong.
Exactly

BonnyK
Posts: 5
Joined: Fri Jun 12, 2020 3:54 am

Post by BonnyK » Fri Jun 12, 2020 5:01 am

Hello together1

Wanted to share one of my last Ford Taurus which I`ve rented. Was always a nice car. ;)

Ford   Taurus.jpg
Ford Taurus.jpg (124.14 KiB) Viewed 381 times
Ford Taurus.jpg
Ford Taurus.jpg (96.62 KiB) Viewed 381 times

Lauderdalerick
Posts: 671
Joined: Sat May 02, 2020 4:41 am
Location: Fort Lauderdale fl

Post by Lauderdalerick » Fri Jun 12, 2020 5:02 am

BonnyK wrote:
Fri Jun 12, 2020 5:01 am
Hello together1

Wanted to share one of my last Ford Taurus which I`ve rented. Was always a nice car. ;)


Ford Taurus.jpgFord Taurus.jpg
What a beautiful car it’s ashame their only making the taurus for China only

BonnyK
Posts: 5
Joined: Fri Jun 12, 2020 3:54 am

Post by BonnyK » Fri Jun 12, 2020 5:17 am

Lauderdalerick wrote:
Fri Jun 12, 2020 5:02 am


What a beautiful car it’s ashame their only making the taurus for China only
Yes, now the Taurus can be bought in China only. ;)

Lauderdalerick
Posts: 671
Joined: Sat May 02, 2020 4:41 am
Location: Fort Lauderdale fl

Post by Lauderdalerick » Fri Jun 12, 2020 5:18 am

BonnyK wrote:
Fri Jun 12, 2020 5:17 am
Lauderdalerick wrote:
Fri Jun 12, 2020 5:02 am


What a beautiful car it’s ashame their only making the taurus for China only
Yes, now the Taurus can be bought in China only. ;)
BEE9A61C-BB1E-43CC-B18F-770147B883FA.jpeg
BEE9A61C-BB1E-43CC-B18F-770147B883FA.jpeg (25.49 KiB) Viewed 373 times
That’s the China only ford taurus

BonnyK
Posts: 5
Joined: Fri Jun 12, 2020 3:54 am

Post by BonnyK » Fri Jun 12, 2020 5:23 am

yeah, the actual model :D

Lauderdalerick
Posts: 671
Joined: Sat May 02, 2020 4:41 am
Location: Fort Lauderdale fl

Post by Lauderdalerick » Fri Jun 12, 2020 5:32 am

BonnyK wrote:
Fri Jun 12, 2020 5:23 am
yeah, the actual model :D
It looks a bit like a fusion

BonnyK
Posts: 5
Joined: Fri Jun 12, 2020 3:54 am

Post by BonnyK » Fri Jun 12, 2020 5:43 am

Just looked on the Ford website. You are right. The Fusion and the Taurus China seem to be more or less the same. Think they have the identical platform.
Ford Fusion.jpg
Ford Fusion.jpg (35.87 KiB) Viewed 366 times

Lauderdalerick
Posts: 671
Joined: Sat May 02, 2020 4:41 am
Location: Fort Lauderdale fl

Post by Lauderdalerick » Fri Jun 12, 2020 5:43 am

BonnyK wrote:
Fri Jun 12, 2020 5:43 am
Just looked on the Ford website. You are right. The Fusion and the Taurus China seem to be more or less the same. Think they have the identical platform.

Ford Fusion.jpg
Probably

Post Reply

Return to “My Rentals”